Architect - Cambridge
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a small successful and expanding Architectural Company based in Cambridge. You will be working on projects in the residential and commercial sectors working alongside a team of Architectural Techncians, Designers, Engineers and a friendly administrative team.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working within a UK practice
- A good understanding of residential building construction methods
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- A full understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Have excellent design skills
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous, however not necessary
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence is required
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Leading projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your in-house team and contractors
- Assisting with Business Development Strategies
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate including career development and software training.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 for a confidential chat.