Seeking a Revit proficient, experienced Architect to join the delivery team of a popular AJ100, practice in South London.
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee owned practice have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through RIBA post planning stages 3-5
- Complete detailed design development, coordination and production information of a large-scale residential project
- Work in a medium sized team of 10
- Use Revit to a high standard on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Fully qualified as an Architect with a minimum of 4 years PQE Part III
- Fluent in Revit, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience using this on live projects
- Relevant experience in the UK residential sector
- Strong and demonstrable technical skills
- Experienced with UK construction and building regulations
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- Able to complete technical tasks unaided
What you get back
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Working hours 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Social events
- Charity fundraising/CSR activities
- Modern, large open space office
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.