This role would suit a recently qualified Architect who is looking to take the next step in their development, in a midsized practice based near the Hampshire / Dorset border.
Based in a modern open plan office the practice work on several project types, their main focus is predominately educational projects ranging from £5million to £50millon in value. The practice has a staff count of 12 full-time architectural staff and due to their current workload, they are looking to add a recently qualified Architect to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- You will be working under the supervision of a Senior Architect to assist in the running of the project
- Projects would focus on a mix of residential, commercial and educational projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Qualified
- Minimum of 1 years UK experience
- Education and residential experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD and Vectorworks would be beneficial
- Confident in the use of Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- Strong hand drawing skills
- Due location you would require your own transport
What you get back
- £32,000 to £35,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.