Are you an Architect, passionate about design and fluent in ArchiCAD? Are you looking to join a bespoke high-end residential focused practice in trendy Hackney? If so, this could be the role for you!
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high calibre. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You’ll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys’ canal.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be acting as a Design & Planning specialist within multiple project teams
- Use ArchiCAD 3D as your day to day BIM software
- Predominately working on RIBA stages 1 – 4
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally fluent in ArchiCAD BIM, however training will be available for Revit users who are happy to transition over
- Able to hit the ground running
- Substantial experience delivering high-end residential projects for end users
- Ability to produce high quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders
- Keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
- open plan two-storey office
- local amenities and travel nearby
- staff outings and drinks down the pub
- continuously encourages professional staff development
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.