Building Surveyor - Chester
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 +Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with a large organisation in Chester. The company offer their services to a wide range of public and private sectors. They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Building Surveyor to join their team in Chester.
As a Building Surveyor your key duties will be:
- To Undertake Land and Building Surveys
- Inspection of defects, damps, decays, cavity wall, flat roofs etc
- Create CAD drawings
- Generate Building and land reports
- Comply with all RICS, building, statutory and other regulatory guidelines
- Plan, construct and deliver large projects
- Administration of client portfolios and contracts
Required skills as a Building Surveyor:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-Disciplinary
- Knowledge of specific industry related IT software
- Excellent Project and time management skills
- Ideally have some experience in contract management
- Ability and experience working under pressure
- Bring a positive can-do approach
- Strong communication skills to build strong relationships with new and existing clients
My client offers a great package that's tailored to suit you. They have pension and insurance options, an achievable bonus scheme, flexible working hours, progression paths within the business, and extra days holiday for your birthday and flexible working hours.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Liverpool, Blackburn
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.