Building Surveyor - Manchester - £30K-£45K+ Benefits
Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established Building Consultancy who have an impressive portfolio of working with high-end clients including top travel agents/airline companies, large retail establishments, top quality car dealerships and many more. They currently have an opportunity for a well-driven and ambitious Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your responsibilities as a Building Surveyor will include:
- Follow a range of building instructions and assist in the successful implementation and delivery of projects
- Meet project objectives and exceed client expectations
- Delivery of projects from inception to completion
- Follow company policies as well as abiding to legal Building regulations
- Maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and colleagues
- Achieve company objectives
Key Skills you will hold as a Building Surveyor:
- Hold a full clean UK Driving License
- Have some commercial surveying experience
- Be computer literate, including Microsoft 360
- 2 yeas PQE
- Have an understanding of the wider property market
- Be able to work with own initiative and handle own work load and be able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills be able to converse with a large range of clients and others in the industry in all hierarchical levels
- Strong organisation skills
My client has an impressive package to offer, where you will benefit from 21 days fully paid holiday, a pension scheme, progression paths and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Stockport
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Building Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Supervisor, Senior manager.