Graduate Building Surveyor,Manchester,£18K-£25K+Benefits
Graduate Building surveyor - Manchester
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
My Client is a Building Consultancy company that have the passion to deliver the highest quality surveying and consultancy services to their clients. They have been around for 20 years and have made all their visions into reality. They are now a huge successful organisation who work with investors, developers, occupiers and much more. The ever-growing company are now looking to expand their team and are in search for an enthusiastic Graduate Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your main duties as a Graduate Building Surveyor will include:
- Supporting colleagues on a variety of jobs including building inspections, surveys, dilapidations and maintenance
- Converse with a wide range of clients and colleagues at different hierarchical levels at all stages of the project
- Maintain healthy relationships with new and existing clients by attending networking events
- Work towards completing APC as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Display appropriate behaviours by maintaining time at all stages of employment
- Work in a professional manner and be able to think with your own initiative
- Adhere to all Building and Planning regulations
As a Graduate Building Surveyor, you will have:
- A relevant University Degree
- Be able to priorities own workload and meet deadlines
- Ambitious, motivated and driven individual that desires to progress and studying towards Chartered RICS status
- Have some knowledge of the commercial market and pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Be aware of common office computer programmes
My client offers a very attractive package of a competitive salary, car allowance, Life Assurance, a pension scheme, 22 days Holiday and all bank holidays plus a a company phone/phone allowance.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Bolton, Bradford, Stockport, Blackburn
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Quality Surveying, Building Inspection, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.