Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
We are excited to be working with a very reputable Building Consultancy Company who offer dedicated bespoke professional service to a range of clients including developers, investors, occupiers and many more. They are in search for an energetic Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your Key Duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Managing own workload and meeting deadlines
- Attending regular meetings with updates on project work
- Overseeing and directing other consultants work by acting as a responsible point of contact
- Offer practical and commercial advice to our clients
- Deliver superb quality building surveying service to a range of clients ranging from developers, investors, the public sector and many more
- Carry out Building Surveys, dilapidations, cost consultancy, CAD drawings
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will have:
- MRICS Chartered with ideally 2 Years PQE
- Full UK driving license as you will be required to travel nationally
- Track record of great experiences with clients and excellent communication and relationship building skills to maintain fresh and mature client relationships
- Have proven experience in commercial and dilapidations - both tenant and landlord
- An eager, driven and ambitious individual who takes pride in the quality of work and enjoys delivering the best possible outcome for clients
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will benefit from a Pension Scheme, 21 days fully paid holiday, a competitive salary, car allowance and Life Assurance.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.