Chartered Building Surveyor -West Midlands- £40K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Penguin are delighted to be working with one of the Largest, independent Building Consultancies in the UK. My client was established 30 years ago with offices all over the UK. They are looking for an ambitious and talented Chartered Building Surveyor to join their ever growing, fast-paced environment in the Birmingham area.
Your Key responsibilities as a Chartered Building Surveyor will be:
- Manage large retail projects, ensuring all client needs are met and all work carried out is at its highest standards ensuring compliance with Building legislations
- Implementing strategies to large investments, redevelopments and refurbishments
- Preparation of all administration of expenditure
- Represent the company from our Birmingham Office in the most professional manner
- Produce Cad drawings, Dilapidations, Structure Plans, Building Reports and surveys and present to a wide range of clients, ensuring you maintain strong relationship with new and existing clients
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will have:
- Experience in commercial property surveying
- Hold an MRICS Qualification with 2 years PQE
- Have excellent communication skills, to be able to converse with a wide range of audience
- Previous experience in team management would be beneficial
- The ability and previous experience of ensuring tenant compliance with leases
- Previous exposure of undertaking periodic property inspections
If you have a positive 'can do' approach and are successful in the Chartered Building Surveyor role with my client, you will benefit from a competitive salary, 21 days fully paid holiday, a Pension Scheme, Company car or car allowance and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Telford, Coventry, Kidderminster, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Derby, Leicester
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Building Surveying, Chartered, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Supervisor, Senior manager.