Architectural 3D Visualiser
A new architecture job in London is now available! A successful international Landscape practice, known best for their hugely diverse portfolio of work in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, is calling for an experienced Architectural Visualiser to join its small team of 14 in London.
With 245 staff worldwide, my client has 5 extremely successful offices based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Doha and London, with plans for a China office on the horizon. Their Services include; planning & urban design, landscape Architecture, lighting design, project management & quantity surveying, horticulture and irrigation. Project include; large scale infrastructure and residential developments; international hotels; university schemes; mixed-use and multi-layered public realm projects.
Multiple award winners, the practice is renowned for delivering world class, unique and practical design solutions. Best known for the iconic masterplan of the Burj Khalifa, they have a robust client list predominantly within the Middle East, where the work load continues to increase.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality drawings and visualisations for a number of architectural projects being managed in house
- Produce excellent photo-realistic visualisations of landscapes, masterplans and large-scale/complex building types
- Work alongside Landscape Architects to bring their visions to life
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in the production of 3D images, including diagrams and sketch/ conceptual imagery as well as realistic CGI
- An advanced user of Sketchup, Rhino and Forest Pack for 3Ds Max
- Excellent hand sketching
- Able to create renders to a professional standard
- Able to present an extensive portfolio of visual work, displaying photo-realistic architectural and landscape designs
- Be creative and innovative
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Demonstrate a high standard of written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and hands on
- Happy to be the only Visualiser in the office with core responsibilities
Salary & Package
- £35,000 – £45,000
- Working hours 9 am – 5.30 pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.