Architect - Corby
We are currently looking for an Architect to join a very successful multi-disciplinary company based near Corby.
You will be working on projects across a variety of sectors including commercial, leisure, residential and education. My client promote a healthy work/life balance and partake in social activities throughout the year.
You will be working for a company that specialise across Architecture, Project Management and Quantity Surveying.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Project running experience
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit or ArchiCAD is beneficial, however training is provided
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence is required
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Leading projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in Revit and ArchiCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 for a confidential chat.