John Coward Architects Ltd is an architectural practice located in the beautiful village of Cartmel in Cumbria. Our work is mainly focused within Cumbria, but we also have projects throughout Yorkshire & Lancashire. Projects vary in scale from small domestic extensions and bespoke new build houses to larger scale commercial projects. We also work extensively within the conservation sector.
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our dynamic and friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing detailed design drawings, production information and tender packages. An ability to manage multiple projects through all stages of design and implementation is essential. Good communication skills and a willingness to work collaboratively with clients, consultants and contractors is also required.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent technical and detailing skills
- In depth knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad and NBS Building
- A minimum of five years’ experience
- CIAT accreditation
- A knowledge of traditional building construction methods
- REVIT experience
Due to the wide geographical spread of our work you must be able to drive and have use of a vehicle for work purposes.