An AJTop50 studio has an Architectural Technologist job available in Kent. They are looking for a mid-senior level individual able to work across Education and Residential projects, wanting to progress within an enthusiastic team.
My client has grown from strength to strength and built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail; and due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are seeking a talented Architectural Technologist or suitably qualified Technician. The successful candidate will be based in Kent, working from a modern, purpose-built three-storey studio, which was established six years ago and has around 35 people working there.
Role & Responsibilities
Working alongside Architects to collate, organise, investigate and produce technical information for use during the development of the project design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Be a member of CIAT (TCIAT) or be in the process of becoming a member
- Happy and able to learn new software quickly as the practice uses ArchiCAD
- Capable of delivering a RIBA Stage 4 package comprising of detailed design and construction drawings 1:5 and 1:20 details.
- Previous experience within the Education sector is desirable
- Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills would be advantageous
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years’ service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.