The opportunity for an Architect to join a successful practice in Hertfordshire working on residential projects across all RIBA stages. This role is offering excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and exciting benefits to the successful candidate who can bring enthusiasm and passion to the studio.
My client has been established for over 30 years and is a practice of 16 Architects, Technologists and Designers working on projects across the UK and internationally. With offices in London and Hertfordshire, the practice specialises in Residential projects, but their portfolio includes commercial, mixed use and various bespoke commissions – all from inception to completion.
The practice is committed to the use of BIM and are able to upgrade projects from 2D to 3D software seamlessly. They are passionate about being up to date with the latest technology and implements regular CPD training for all staff to be kept up to date.
With exciting new contracts in the pipeline they are immediately seeking a talented Architect to join the Hertfordshire team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop designs according to the brief given
- Coordinating with clients and architectural team members where necessary
- Managing delivery, content and drawings
- Project management across all RIBA stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years post ARB qualification with practical UK office and site experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Revit, SketchUP and NBS experience would be beneficial
- Experience in generating and submitting planning applications, full Building Regulation and working drawings
- Experience with Residential projects is essential, experience across project sectors would be ideal
- Excellent design skills with good hand drawing / sketching ability together with good written and communication skills is essential
Salary & Package
Salary is depending on experience and in line with RIBA guidelines, offered at £35,000 and £45,000
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.