Experienced Part 1 or 2 Architectural Assistant
Experienced Part 1/ 2 Architectural Assistant
dRAW Architecture is a young and progressive architecture and interior design practice based in Wandsworth. We work primarily on bespoke high quality residential and small scale commercial projects within London.
We are looking for a creative and skilled assistant to:
- help be part of a project team working on exciting projects
- help with various drawing packages
- help with project management and contract administration
The successful candidate will ideally:
- have one year post Part 1 experience in a UK practice (ideally in London)
- have good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- be skilled at using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office suite
- have past experience in working with contractors, suppliers etc to deliver high-end projects
- have the ability to produce quality technical and production drawings and specifications
How to apply
Please send a CV, cover letter and brief portfolio (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Based on experience, to be negotiated.
Please note that we are unable to reply to all of the applications received.