Studio Buschow are Hiring!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Part II or Part III architect who is interested in working on various-scaled residential developments in the UK, the regeneration of a historic commercial building in St. Petersburg, interior fit-outs of creative agencies in London, New York, and across several European locations as well as numerous ad-hoc projects that include a Buddhist Centre, a high-end cycling outlet and a pop-up restaurant in Central London.
Do you have …..
• a minimum of 3 years experience (or equivalent) working in a design office?
• the ability to work both independently and in small teams with a positive and enthusiastic attitude?
• the desire to develop your career by engaging in all areas of a well-regarded small practice?
• the capacity to deliver clearly considered solutions and high quality and characterful images?
• an understanding in 2D and 3D drafting using VectorWorks 2D, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and InDesign?
• the organisation to be self-motivated and keen to take on responsibility?
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a small firm that works over several continents, numerous building typologies, and with great clients. If you are interested in knowing more then please contact Ralph @ email@example.com. In the first instance we will be looking for a covering letter, a CV and examples of relevant work before we put together a short-list for interviews scheduled as soon as possible. Remuneration is dependant on experience.
StudioBuschow are interested in getting things done. We have considerable experience in delivering successful architectural solutions around the globe and at all scales. We look forward to hearing from you!