A successful Architectural practice based near the Dorset/Hampshire border currently have an Architectural Technician job for a talented individual to join its team. The role will offer interesting projects, a varied role, ongoing training, professional development and a management team that considers the importance of a work life balance.
My client has won multiple UK housing awards and prides itself in providing their clients with a personal service, where they provide professional expertise through a variety of resources. Due to continued success the practice now requires a Technical manager to join their social and friendly team.
They currently employ 20 people staff who work across a range of project types, including medium- scale residential developments and one-off houses, retirement living, commercial and conservation. In recent years the practice has taken a proactive view in the implementation of Revit and BIM within the business. The office is located close to the border of Dorset and Hampshire.
Role & Responsibilities
- The practice is engaging across all work stages from concept to completion so you will experience a varied and enjoyable working day across projects as diverse as bespoke private houses to a community arts centre.
- You will be working alongside Project Architects and Senior Technologists to produce technical design packages using Autodesk Revit
Required Skills & Experience
You will have at least 3 years post qualification experience and will be able to demonstrate the following:
A strong understanding of technical detailing and a passion for solving technically challenging problems,
- A working knowledge of the UK Building Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication with confident presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Revit an asset but training will be given
- Be a member of CIAT or holding a CIAT accredited/approved degree.
Salary & Package
- £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
- Standard hours 9.00am to 5.30pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working based around a core hours of 10.00 to 4.00pm
- Buy and sell holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.