Are you an experienced Architect capable and willing to work on all elements of a broad range of projects? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Grayshott, with practice that has a great reputation in the area, which would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Part 3 Architect
- Location: Surrey, Grayshott
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This practice is notably diverse, with a broad range of projects on their books - they pride themselves with taking on unique and quirky projects, such as churches, stables, schools and more. Their projects typically range from £200,000 to £5m. They pride themselves on being involved with all stages of their projects, providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. Due to a range of new projects and the need for a high level of skillsets, they are looking to take on an experienced Architect, who is proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Ability to continue developing your skills and experience within the company.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working permitted and working from home is allowed.
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing by one day every 2 years.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Architect, you will have an exciting opportunity to take on, manage and run your own projects, from start to finish, working closely with the company's interesting client base. You will be required to work on all the design and technical stages of projects, so should be a good all-rounder, capable of producing a high quality of work. Experience of job-running is essential and a confident, reliable and committed personality to fit too.
An informal, first interview will be conducted, followed by a second, more formal interview, including an AutoCAD skills test.
- An Architect with strong expertise in AutoCAD and SketchUp is essential to be considered for the role. Photoshop and/or 3D Studio Max experience would be beneficial.
- A good level of post-qualification experience within the UK is required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project-running experience is essential, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- A confident, reliable, punctual and committed personality will fit best. A good listening ability is essential too.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice.
- You should be looking to be there for the long term.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.