This prestigious and well known architectural practice is currently looking for an innovative, approachable and creative Senior Architect that has worked on a variety of education projects in the UK.
This role is ideal for a client facing Senior Architect that wants to progress their career and you will be reporting to the Director. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within this sector to a practice that is willing to invest in you.
Role & Responsibilities
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- To oversee a team of Assistants assigned to each project (Desirable experience)
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- To work closely with the Project Director to manage and deliver multiple education projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience running projects in the UK (London desirable)
- Recent experience using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
- Client facing requirements must be an enjoyable element to your current role.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.