Revit Architect / Architectural Technician / Part II Architectural Assistant
Due to recent commissions on a number of exciting projects TW-2 Architects are seeking a talented Revit Architect / Architectural Technician to increase their existing experienced team. Based in High Wycombe, TW-2 Architects focus primarily within the residential sector specifically high end residential projects which range from one off contemporary houses to substantial Central London developments. The open plan office offers a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours.
Subject to experience.
The successful Architect / Architectural Technician will work as part of a small enthusiastic team on a multidisciplinary project and across variety of RIBA work stages.
- A minimum 5 years professional UK experience in residential sector
- Experience in working with Autodesk Revit on large scale multidisciplinary projects
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD Experience in production of NBS specifications is an advantage
- Construction pack production and detailed design experience
- Have a full understanding of current UK planning processes and Building Regulations
- Confident liaising with clients and contractors
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English are essential
- Full UK driving licence and own transport preferred
If you are interested in the Revit Architect / Architectural Technician position in High Wycombe, please submit a covering letter in addition to your CV detailing your specific experience.