Unit One Architects require a Part 2 Architect to help us grow to the next level.
Unit One Architects are looking for a dynamic Part 2 Architect to join our small but ambitious team in our Watford office. We are currently restructuring and relocating so there is a serious opportunity for the right candidate to work towards their Part 3 and help take Unit One Architects to the next level.
About Unit One Architects:
We are a busy and energetic small team who are re-structuring and need assistance with a range of exciting projects across London and the Home Counties.
We work in the following sectors; Developer led housing, High end one-off houses, Social housing for LA’s and HA’s & community led schemes. An assistant Architect is needed to assist with; 25-unit residential scheme in East London, Gymnastics Academy in Herts, numerous high end one-off houses and developer led apartment projects.
Applicants ideally should have:
- 3 years UK experience.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication & client facing skills.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working as an individual or within a team.
- Have good solid background in both design and technical stages of projects, with experience of producing construction detailing & documentation.
Benefits for the applicant:
- £30-32k DOE & annual pay reviews
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Continual and clear progression opportunities
- Training + development opportunities
- 20 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- Christmas closure period
Working knowledge of Revit needed, high level of AutoCAD essential.
Benefits and good career prospects for the right candidate within our friendly and vibrant practice. Salary up to £32 plus performance related bonus and competitive pension scheme. Flexible working possible.
Please attach your CV and work samples of your best work as one file with no more than 15 pages for the attention of the recruitment manager. (candidates will not be seen otherwise)
Please only apply through RIBA Appointments.
At this time we require no agencies.