Part 1 Architectural Assistant *Award-Winning Practice*
Part 1 Architectural Assistant *Award-Winning, Chartered Practice*
Salary £18,000- 22,000 (Depending on Experience)
One of the Midland' most successful and established multi-disciplinary consultancies has a new requirement for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join its' Bedford based team.
You will be joining an award winning, RIBA Chartered team working on some really exciting projects across the commercial sector. Typical projects include a variety of retail, one off commercial and light industrial.
Not only will you be working with some exceptional individuals, you will also be supported towards your Master's Degree and there are options for you to either work part time or come back after completion.
To work as a Part 1 Architectural Assistant you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architecture.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for commercial architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work.
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad, SketchUp, Photoshop and ideally Revit.
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- Strong design flair.
- Possess strong communication skills.
Commutable locations for this Part 1 Architectural Assistant position:
Bedford, Cambridge, St Neots, Northampton, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this Part 1 Architectural Assistant position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively