This role offers the opportunity for an architect to take a lead role in the running of projects across all stages from concept to completion and to take charge in the management of a small team. If you are looking for role offering responsibility while keeping a work life balance then this could be for you.
The Practice has been established for 30 years and has developed a strong reputation for the quality of their work. The team includes project managers, engineers and architects and offer a full service with projects being worked on from initial concept through to construction and delivery. The director who currently runs the Architectural department is currently looking to take a step away from day to day project running and requires an Architect to take a lead role in the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on initial concepts with clients
- Production of construction and technical drawings
- Leading projects across all stages from concept to completion
- Managing junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work directly with clients
- Track record of working and managing across all project stages
- Experience of working on Education and Residential projects would be highly desirable
Ability to use Revit would be essential
Salary & Package
£35,000 to £44,000 depending on experience
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.